Saturday, October 07, 2006

A happy person

I had the nicest introduction from a friend yesterday.

I went to her office and met some of her colleagues. “Eva,” she said, “this is so and so the managing director, this is so and so the account director and this is so and so who is a manager here.”

“And this is Eva,” she continued. “She used to work for such and such and such and such PR consultancies, and she is now..”

She paused for a bit before she added, “a happy person.”

We laughed. But I really like that. The only definition of me that she could come up with was ‘a happy person’. I like that. Thank you. I could not have said it better myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. that's really really good!
:)
Seneng deh kalo orang2 notice kita happy

Anonymous said...

yupp!

Happiness is the person who can feel peace within their heart.
:)

MY