Friday, January 06, 2006

Ask, and thou shalt be given the answers


Ok that was not from the bible. It was just me talking.

But I do mean it. It is amazing how people get what they ask for when they really ask to God. Of course, it is a two way street. No such thing as a free lunch.

Once, I was walking home in one of those cold winter nights. I felt the freezing breeze all over my body. I asked God to grant me the knowledge of how to keep my body warm.

I think at that instant, I heard God saying: ¨Let's see: put on more layers of clothes, stay in, and turn on the heater. Helloww.¨

-he he, sorry, it has been one of those days-

But it is true though. Sometimes the answers are surprisingly simple that you do not realize that they too come from God.

All the subtle simple messages from God. So subtle that many people just let them pass by. What a waste. What a waste.

No comments: