Monday, February 20, 2006

A new phase

Today I felt like I have entered a new phase in my spiritual journey.

I have been shown what has happened in my past and what I needed to learn from that. I have been pointed out what my objectives should be. I have been given a glimpse of the tasks ahead of me along with their challenges.

So what am I to do now? I think, now, it is drilling time. I need to prepare myself for the battle ahead. God has been kind to give me such a lovely training ground and an ample amount of time. Being here in Seville and Barcelona, Spain, for six months. So much yet to learn.

I think God agrees. After I wrote this, it was late afternoon, there was a brisk rain and sun at the same time. This can only mean one thing: rainbow. A beautiful rainbow. Let me write this one more time. A very beautiful rainbow. And you know what they say about what is at the end of a rainbow. Thank you.

No comments: