Saturday, April 15, 2006

I shall miss you, Seville

A liberal translation of the previous text.

I cannot believe that the time has come for me to leave Seville. Time does indeed fly when we are having fun.

Thank you, everybody, for a once in a lifetime experience. You cannot imagine what I have learned and what has happened to me during my stay in Seville. My life there was like a dream but now I need to move on to the next stage.

My special thanks goes to:

My teachers and personnel of Don Quijote/Enforrex Seville for everything (here, In Spanish, we use the word ‘por’ and not ‘para’. I remember, Inma ;)): Alejandro (with ‘jota’), Ana, Carlos, Cati, Las Cármenes (Maria Carmen, Carmen Maria and Carmen), Cielo, Inma, Javier (with ‘jota’ as well), Lorena, Paco, Paloma and Silvia. You guys are truly like no other.

My friends in DQ, including (fufff, quite a lot) Danielle, Floor, Corinne, Ameer, Steve, Sam, Nat, Yuki, Caroline, Linn, Eric, Emely, Kirstin, Manu, Grazi, Hank, Michelle, Thierry, Judit, Mike, Tricia, Pat, Marco, Oswaldo, Fabio, Mauro, Erin, Amy and so many more.

My friends outside of DQ in Sevilla: Julio, Julián, Tania, José, Lola, Juan, Ana, Diego, Luciano, Ricardo, Maria and Jorge.

My family in Seville, of course – Yolanda, Darío, Antonio and Silvia (Silvia, for you, twice!). There is neither home nor family that could have been more perfect for me than yours.

And, last but certainly not least, my family and friends in Indonesia or anywhere else in the world that have always accompanied me throughout this time. Yes, I do realize how lucky I am (right, right, thanks to You as well, Lord)

I promise you that I will return to Seville and that you will always have me as your friend. I will miss you.

Right, boys and girls. That is it. Until we meet again - some time, somewhere, somehow. Take care. Wishing you a life full of love, peace and happiness.

Hugs and kisses

No comments: