Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thank you Lord for my family


Earlier today, all my brothers and sisters went to another town. I cannot remember when was the last time we went out of town together. I was not there unfortunately but a little bird (there are many little birds in my family) has told me how it went.

They chatted. They laughed. They played jokes among them. They told stories, private stories. They were very relaxed and open. Just like how bothers and sisters should be. I was not there but I smiled as I read the story. I can feel the happiness. I can feel the warmth. I can feel the love. I feel happy.

Added that with my 11 nephews and nieces, and my parents, and my cat, and my closed friends. I have to admit, I am looking forward to go home. I am so lucky to have such a home.

Thank you Lord for such a simple yet profound happiness.

1 comment:

Hany said...

Evaaaa.... apa kabar dirimu sekarang? Sehat2 aja kan? Kalo mampir sini kabar2i, yah. Baruuuu aja semalem Fasilkom cabang sini kumpul di RB.

Take care ya, Va.

--Hany
http://bintangmatahari.blogsome.com/